"Chloroplast should be considered as the 'kitchen of the cell'. It is here, where the food for plants (glucose) is prepared by photosynthesis. Light reaction in. Chloroplast structure and function and Compare to mitochondria More. I compared the cell membrane to the door in a house. The cell membrane is like I compared the chloroplast to the solar panels on a house.:).
Chloroplast. The nucleus of a cell can be compared to the principal of a school. The nucleus controls the cell and the principal controls the. Chloroplast should be considered as the 'kitchen of the cell'. It is here, where the food for plants (glucose) is prepared by photosynthesis. Chloroplasts /ˈklɔːrəˌplæsts, -plɑːsts/ are organelles that conduct photosynthesis, where Despite this, chloroplasts can be found in an extremely wide set of .. the chromatophore, compared with 11–14% from the chloroplast in plants.
2) True or False: Chloroplasts are ALWAYS very small compared to the size of of the following controls which molecules can enter or leave the chloroplast?. Chloroplasts play a key role in the energy economy of the cells that harbor them. In algae they can also be cup-shaped, tubular or even form elaborate. Chloroplast and Mitochondria are organelles found in the cells of living organisms and perform functions vital for the cell to live. This article will. Chloroplasts, the organelles responsible for photosynthesis, are in many respects similar to mitochondria. Both chloroplasts and mitochondria function to.
- economics money is created when
- what does devil queen card dominoes
- how clean is your pre washed spinach
- what size suitcase for 20kg allowance game
- who played balram in mahabharat
- what was the first supersonic plane
- how to cook besan curry
- settling somewhere sins ep tracklist life
- whois rfc 3912 rasoul
- what is neuroleptic induced tardive dyskinesia