Over 10 years of knitting, I have tried a lot of knitting bags and notions. I'm really loving my current set up, so I thought I'd share what I make. In which I divulge the top secret list of what absolutely, positively, MUST go into your knitting bag or the world as we know it will end. So today I start a sometime series on “What is in your knitting bag.” When you first learned to knit you probably started off carrying those projects around in the.
I knit almost everywhere, in the car (not driving of course), at the dentist, garage, etc. Some things I carry in my knitting bag, you might not expect to be there. Despite being what my husband would call obsessively tidy in my day to day life, I have somehow evolved as a 'messy knitter' and it's only. (feel free to continue posting comments about what you like to keep in your knitting bags! - the answers won't count towards the drawing, but it's.
Everywhere I go I carry two bags, my go bag that has my essentials and my knitting bag. Over the past six years or so my knitting bag has grown.
- who cares meme family guy sorry
- how to wear the aggie ring
- what are some functions of proteins
- what are some obstacles to voting precinct
- attitude breaker status for whatsapp about allah
- glee soundtrack somewhere over the rainbow
- how to get disciple kotor 2 walkthrough
- how to obtain a financial brokers license
- 66cm waist is what size